top of page

Our History

The Society of Sts. Cyril & Methodius, KJT No. 80 was established in August of 1916. The society was received into the Union and organized on November 1, 1916, at Sealy, Texas, by seven (7) charter members. The charter members were:

Jan Mazac -- President

Jan P. Stastny -- Vice President

Karel Srda -- Secretary

Frant J. Lastovica -- Financial Secretary

Jan M. Lastovica -- Treasurer

Josef Lamer

Karel S. Sodolak

bottom of page